Welcome to the Women's Philanthropic Investment Group (WPIG) Blog.

8.30.2011

Auction Sneak Peek #4

We are so excited to introduce you to our next WPIG auction artist, Robinette Struckel of RS_Photographs. 



Like my Grandfather, "Oscar", who was a photographer, I am self taught and wouldn’t feel whole if I didn't have access to my camera. I have been taking photographs for nineteen years, of which six of those, I was a Forensic Photographer and photographically documented bodies of deceased persons, crime scenes, evidentiary items, injuries, and anatomical specimens that were then used in a court of law. These days, I call myself an Amateur Documentary Photographer and use Flickr to share and sell my images:


Robinette has generously donated 4 photographs for our auction.  The images will come as 11x14 (matte finish) with a white matte border and standard black frame. Each is valued at $75.00 for a total of $300.00.
Please check out more of Robinette's beautiful photographs on her flickr site or you can contact her at struckel.robinette@gmail.com

Thank you Robinette!

No comments:

Post a Comment