Welcome to the Women's Philanthropic Investment Group (WPIG) Blog.

8.29.2011

The Pets of WPIG - Stella!

With all of our recent posts about investing, events, and volunteering, you might be starting to think that being a member of WPIG is all work and no play.  That couldn't be further from the truth and today we would like to introduce you to one of our furry friends who ensures that WPIG members are care-free and always make time to play!

Miss Stella
My name is Stella. I am a 14 month old golden retriever who lives with my parents Scott and Katie. A perfect day to me is spending the day at Rocketdog (doggie daycare) while my parents are at work, hanging out with all my furry friends, and going swimming at Magnusson Park with my boyfriend Max.  

I'm a very deep thinker...
Other hobbies include laying in the shade, chewing on my favorite stick and then coming home to either play at the school across the street with my Frisbee or walk my frozen-yogurt-addicted mom to Menchies! I really love food and will even give you a high five if you promise me a piece of cheese or some peanut butter.


Hand over the peanut butter or I will shake on you. 

I look forward to meeting you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment